Welcome to Syncdroid.net. We provide the most complete list of software to sync Outlook and Exchange to an Android device. Below is a table of Outlook and Exchange sync software for Android devices and a table of alternative note syncing software. Compare your needs with the charts to find your best solution. Click on the name of the software to see a review of the product.
Important announcement: The free and trusted Google Calendar Sync is no longer available for download and is no longer supported by Google. We suggest you try CompanionLink instead, which not only syncs calendars, but also contacts, notes, and tasks.
For a small one time cost of $1.99, you can be a member and view the premium content unseen in our free chart. Click Members at the top to sign up! Then, hover over Members at the top of the page and select Software Chart to see the premium content!
If we have been helpful to you, please Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter! Follow @Syncdroid
Outlook and Exchange Sync Software (chart description is found below)
The following table contains alternative note sync software. To be clear, this means you must export your notes from Outlook and use them in the other software (we tell you how) and, thereafter, any changes you make to your notes in Outlook will not be reflected on your Android. Some of these solutions are very nice.
Click on it to
see an overview
|Price||Conduit||Auto Sync||Outlook Version||Platform|
|Google Docs||Free||Google Docs||Yes||N/A||PC/Mac|
- Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Notes and Email indicate whether or not the software will sync those specific items. A "Yes" means it will be synced. The overview of the product explains further.
- Encrypt/Password: "Encrypt" indicates some data is encrypted and "Password" indicates some data is password protected. The overview of the product explains further.
- Price is listed in US dollars. Prices converted to dollars are estimates and may change with exchange rates.
- Android Apps indicates this vendor requires apps for the Android for functionality. "Provided" means the vendor provides the apps. "Required" means they require you to find apps (usually free) to complete the functionality. The overview of the product explains further.
- Uses Gmail: A "Yes" indicates this software syncs the Outlook data items with Google's services associated with a Gmail account. This includes possible syncing with Google Calendar, Gmail Contacts, and Google Docs.
- Uses USB: A "Yes" indicates this software requires a USB data cable connection to perform the sync.
- Uses Wireless: A "Yes" indicates this software uses the data carrier's wireless network to sync data.
- Uses Wi-Fi: A "Yes" indicates this software uses a local Wi-Fi network to sync data.
- Uses Bluetooth: A "Yes: indicates this software uses Bluetooth to sync data.
- Exchange: A "Yes" indicates this software will sync with an Exchange server.
- Auto Sync: A "Yes" indicates this software will automatically sync. Software that connects through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth requires the device to be in proximity of the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection to automatically sync.
- Outlook Version denotes what versions of Outlook are supported by the software. The minimum version supported is listed and all versions released thereafter are supported. *Indicates Outlook 2010 64 bit version is not supported.
- Platform indicates whether a PC or Mac is supported by this software. Some solutions (specifically Exchange connections) do not require a PC and are platform independent.
- Support: This indicates the type of support available for this product.
- Android Version: Indicates the version of the Android operating system that is supported.
- Calendar Subfolders: A "Yes" indicates this software supports syncing a calendar and its subfolders in some fashion.
- Contact Subfolders: A "Yes" indicates this software supports syncing a contact folder and its subfolders in some fashion.
- Calendar Categories:A "Yes" indicates the software syncs calendar categories to the Android.
- Contact Categories: A "Yes" indicates the software syncs contact categories to the Android.
- Multiple Contact Folders: A "Yes" indicates the software can sync multiple contact folders (not just subfolders) to the Android.
- Multiple Calendars: A "Yes" indicates the software can sync multiple calendar folders (not just subfolders) to the Android.
- Sync Contact Notes: If synced, the number of characters in the note is listed as accurately as possible. Where size is unknown, a "Yes" is indicated.
- Sync Contact Photos: A "Yes" indicates the software can will sync contact pictures.
- Sync Contact Direction: The direction of the sync between Outlook and the Android is indicated.
- Free Trial: If a free trial version of the software is available, information is listed regarding the offer. If the software is free, "Free" is indicated.
We provide a non-exhaustive list of Android devices here for your convenience.